3 February 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

Hey Guys!
I have been nominated by the lovely Sophie from Lipstick and Love Hearts
This is the second award nomination I've had this month now considering I only started this blog in November last year I'm pretty proud of my little self! I LOVE Sophie's blog and sometimes just find myself on their when she hasn't even posted anything (yepp I'm a little blog stalker!)

The Rules
I have seen this floating around the bloggersphere quite a bit recently, but if you haven't heard of it and not really sure what it is, here are some ground rules:

- Thank the person who gave you this award, and leave a link to their blog.


- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.

- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.

The Facts
- I did ballet for 13 years, although i still do it around my house pretty much everyday
- There is only me and my mum left in our family
-  I have been a volunteer for St John Ambulance for 7 years
- I have worn glasses for 16 years
- I live on the North West coast of England in town near to Liverpool
- I have a dream to visit every state in America
- I want to be a teaching assistant 

The Nominees



And that is it for this blog post, thank you to Sophie for nominating me 
Speak again soon 
Emily 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment